As a look back in the last month of my life, I cannot believe what I have accomplished and to think that this is only the beginning. My job, the GRE and my life in Jersey are now over. I have moved back to home sweet home and reconnected with my high school friends. Especially my best friend Kim, yesterday we found my diary from high school and about 400 notes that we had written each other over the years, along with letters from my cousins and old boyfriends. Movie stubs, prom tickets and pictures. It was nice to reminsce and think about how far I have come since the last time I lived in this house.
I have been experiencing anxiety, excitement as well as some sadness as I say my good byes to friends and family. The hardest part so far has been saying bye to my cousin who I consider more of a sister, who is starting a new adventure in Boulder, CO come August. Bittersweet. The final order has been paid for on Amazon.com, the backpack is getting more full as my departure date draws near. The official countdown begins, 8 days left and I still have a to do list longer than my life! Not to mention my quarter life birthday is in a week,unpacking from Jersey while packing for Jersey and packing Europe. I am already exhausted just writing that! haha ttys xo
No comments:
Post a Comment