Monday, August 8, 2011
just keep swimming...
sorry I haven't been keeping up with this, it is so hard to find the time. but since my last update I have been to Nice, Marsielle, Monaco in Southern France, Interlaken Switzerland where I went canyoning and hiking in the Alps oh and got to celebrate Swiss day!! we visited my friend Eddy from nj there, insane party town. right before Swiss we were at the Aviano airbase visiting another friend of mine from home. He was sooo accomidating and took such good care of us, it was refreshing to not have to worry about locking up our valuables or wearing flip flops in the shower. thanks Makis! right now I am in Rome, we have been to Venice, Florence and are seeing Vatican City today. i have been praying alot over here :). In Barcelona a few weeks ago I had a breakdown and wanted to go home, its not easily to live like this but i am fine now, actually looking into working for a hostel in Spain for a month or 2. we have met sooo many people who came here and started working and never went home. Don't worry Ill come back eventually ;) there are soooo many Aussies over here that backpack 3 to 6 months at a time. idk how they do it. the title of this post has helped me and Ev when times have gotten hard. love n miss you all xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment